On 3 days of your safari, you will visit Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro and Tarangire. Large herds of Elephants will surprise you in Tarangire being accompanied by the largest bird in the world Ostrich, impalas, giraffe and many bird species. Hippo, rhino, and buffalo are the among the many crater residents at Ngorongoro conservation area.
Arusha/Moshi – Lake Manyara National Park
Meet your professional Driver Guide in Arusha, and drive to Mto wa Mbu for morning cultural tour which will be accompanied with hot local lunch, and the afternoon game drives into Lake Manyara NP.This impressive park is one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a massive but shallow soda lake (covering two-thirds of the park) at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s western escarpment.
Lake Manyara - Ngorongoro Crater - Tarangire National Park
After breakfast, you will descend 600m into this magnificent crater for a morning crater tour with picnic lunch down into the crater. After enjoying the crater tour with picnic lunch down into the crater, you will travel to Tarangire National Park arriving in time for leisure.
Tarangire National Park – Moshi/Arusha
After breakfast, full day game drives into Tarangire National Park with picnic lunch. The Tarangire National Park is reputed to contain some of the largest elephant herds in Africa. This African national park is also home to three rare species of animals – the Greater Kudu, the Fringed-eared Oryx, as well as a few Ashy Starlings. Later on, you will drive back to Arusha town in which it will be the end of your African safari adventure.
- Lake Manyara National Park– Game drive
- Ngorongoro Crater – Game drive
- Tarangire National Park – Game drive
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport and Arusha
- One night Hotel accommodation in Arusha town on the day of arrival.
- Extended 4 x 4 luxury safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing full air condition.
- Professional safari English Speaking guide
- Entrance fees for the national parks.
- Accommodation at mid range lodge and camps during the safari at full board
- Camping fees at all national park.
- 18% VAT to our entrance fees.
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals.
- Tanzania Visa
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 690 per person), should be booked in advance
- Tips and gratuities to your safari guide.