On 4 days of your safari, you will visit Lake Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro. Herds of Elephants will surprise you in Lake Manyara National Park.
The endless plains` of Serengeti are in your bucket list wildlife viewing, give you a chance to see the great wildebeest migration in the plain. Hippo, rhino, and buffalo are the among the many crater residents at Ngorongoro conservation area.
Arusha/Moshi – Lake Manyara National Park
Pick up from Moshi/Arusha and drive to Mto wa Mbu for morning cultural tour which will be accompanied with hot local lunch and afternoon game drive into Lake Manyara National Park
Lake Manyara - Serengeti National Park
After breakfast, you will be heading towards the Serengeti NP, via the beautiful high lying farmland of Karatu and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA). Leaving the highlands behind, you will travel into the heart of wild Africa You will arrive in time for picnic lunch and enjoy an afternoon game drive into the park
Serengeti National Park - Ngorongoro Crater
After early breakfast at the lodge, you will have morning game drive in the park while heading to Ngorongoro Conservation area with packed lunch and game drive en-route. You will stopover at Olduvai Gorge, boasting with a history dating back to the dawn of time. It was here, that the anthropologists Drs. Lois and Mary Leakey discovered the skulls of ‘Nutcracker Man’ and ‘Handy Man’, both very significant links in the chain of human evolution. You will arrive in time for leisure, dinner and overnight at your lodge
Ngorongoro Crater – Arusha/Moshi
Enjoy breakfast, you will descend over 600 meters into the crater to view wildlife for a full day crater tour with picnic lunch down into the crater.<br /> Later on, drive back to Arusha arriving in time for drop off at the end of your African safari adventure at Arusha Airport or any other place in Arusha.
- Lake Manyara National Park– Game drive
- Serengeti National Park – Game drive
- en-route game drive to Ngorongoro Crater
- Ngorongoro Crater –Full Day Game drive
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport and Arusha
- One night Hotel accommodation in Arusha town on the day of arrival.
- Extended 4 x 4 luxury safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing full air condition.
- Professional safari English Speaking guide
- Entrance fees for the national parks.
- Accommodation at mid range lodge and camps during the safari at full board
- Camping fees at all national park.
- 18% VAT to our entrance fees.
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals.
- Tanzania Visa
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 690 per person), should be booked in advance
- Tips and gratuities to your safari guide.