Game viewing along the Tarangire River and inside the Ngorongoro Crater make this 2-day lodge safari an intense experience of animals and spectacular landscapes.
Arusha – Tarangire National Park
An approximate two-hour drive will take you from Arusha to the Tarangire National Park. The park is best known for its elephant herds, savannah, baobab trees, seasonal swamps and the life-giving Tarangire River. Animals gather at the river and giraffes, bushbucks and hartebeests are often seen. With a bit of luck you might even spot the fringe-eared oryx or the weird-looking gerenuk. The park is also home to buffaloes, zebras and wildebeests which are always closely followed by a range of predators such as lions. Leopards are seen every once in a while but cheetahs are rarely spotted. From the open roof of the vehicle you will be able to absorb the landscape and watch the animals. Late in the afternoon, you will leave the park and drive to the Maramboi Tented Camp, where you will spend the night.
Tarangire Area – Ngorongoro Crater – Arusha/Moshi
Rise and shine! It is an early departure to the lush highlands of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Today’s destination is the world famous Ngorongoro Crater, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Once you have reached the crater rim, you will drive down a steep track into the 600 m deep caldera to see a range of animals, grasslands, birds and a lake. The massive collapsed volcano is home to over 25,000 mammals ranging from the Big Five to spotted hyenas, rare wild dogs and some of the more than 500 bird species of the area. After an extensive game drive and a picnic lunch in the crater, you will return to Arusha, where you will arrive in the early evening.
- Tarangire National Park – Game drive
- African Rift Valley – Viewpoint
- Ngorongoro Crater – Game drive
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport and Arusha
- One night Hotel accommodation in Arusha town on the day of arrival.
- Extended 4 x 4 luxury safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing full air condition.
- Professional safari English Speaking guide
- Entrance fees for the national parks.
- Accommodation at mid range lodge and camps during the safari at full board
- Camping fees at all national park.
- 18% VAT to our entrance fees.
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals.
- Tanzania Visa
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 690 per person), should be booked in advance
- Tips and gratuities to your safari guide.