3 Days 2 Night Safari – Ruaha National Park
Departure for Ruaha National Park
Transfer to Ruaha National Park Pick up from the hotel or airport, breakfast, and then departure for Ruaha National Park, followed by lunch upon arrival. Afterwards, a game Drive until late sunset. Dinner and overnight stay in the Camp/Lodge
Full Day In Ruaha National Park
Game viewing in Ruaha National Park Full day of safari starting with a sunrise game drive, breakfast in the bush then driving until lunch at the camp: The game viewing will concentrate on the great Ruaha riverbank, Mwagusi Sand River and Mdonya River, ending with a sunset wilderness game drive to sunset, dinner and the overnight stay at Camp/Lodge
Driving back to Iringa
Walking safari in Ruaha National Park This morning you will explore the park by a nature walk for 2 hours with a first rate Guide and two-armed park rangers to insure your safety, the breakfast will be saved at the end of the trail and then it will be followed by a drive for a lunch then few hours’ drive to an exit gate before you start driving back to Iringa
- Ruaha National Park
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport and Arusha
- One night Hotel accommodation in Arusha town on the day of arrival.
- Extended 4 x 4 luxury safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing full air condition.
- Professional safari English Speaking guide
- Entrance fees for the national parks.
- Accommodation at mid range lodge and camps during the safari at full board
- Camping fees at all national park.
- 18% VAT to our entrance fees.
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals.
- Tanzania Visa
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 690 per person), should be booked in advance
- Tips and gratuities to your safari guide.