On 3 days Safari you will spend time in the plain that is rich in wildlife and expecting to witness plenty of wildlife. The park is Tanzania’s oldest and most popular National Park, also a World Heritage Site and recently proclaimed a 7th worldwide wonder, the Serengeti is famed for its annual migration. Serengeti National Park is unquestionably the best-known wildlife national park in the world, unique for its natural beauty and scientific value. With more than two million Wildebeest, half a million Thomson’s Gazelle, and a quarter of a million Zebras, it has the greatest concentration of plains game in Africa. The Wildebeest and Zebra moreover form the star cast of a unique spectacular – the annual Serengeti migration.
Dar es Salaam – Serengeti National Park
Depart with 7:30/ 8:00/ 8:30am Coastal flight from Dar es Salaam to the Serengeti (10:50/ 12:15/ 14:20am arrival). Upon arrival, you will be met by your camp/lodge guide and game drive transfer to your lodge. The Serengeti’s vast open plains are home to many animals and Seronera is particularly game-rich year-round.
Serengeti National Park
Enjoy an early breakfast, followed by a full day game drive with picnic lunch or 2 half-day game drives returning to camp for lunch. The Serengeti is renown for the Migration, which is the thousands of Wildebeest, and Zebras that traverse the park year-round in search of greener pastures. The Serengeti has so much more to offer though with some of the biggest Lion prides, huge herds of Elephants countless Antelope such as Thompsons & Grant’s Gazelles, Giraffes, Hyenas, Leopards, Cheetah and even home to Rhino. With so much to see, every day will bring with it new sightings and experiences. In the evenings return to the camp to find a bonfire and a hearty meal.
Serengeti National Park – Dar es Salaam
After an early breakfast, enjoy a final early morning game drive in Serengeti National Park before arriving at a Serengeti airstrip where you will catch the 10:45/11:00 am Coastal flight back to Dar es Salaam (ETA 13:20/14:50 /15:50).
- Serengeti National Park – Game drive
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport and Arusha
- One night Hotel accommodation in Arusha town on the day of arrival.
- Extended 4 x 4 luxury safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing full air condition.
- Professional safari English Speaking guide
- Entrance fees for the national parks.
- Accommodation at mid range lodge and camps during the safari at full board
- Camping fees at all national park.
- 18% VAT to our entrance fees.
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals.
- Tanzania Visa
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 690 per person), should be booked in advance
- Tips and gratuities to your safari guide.